Senior PR Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior PR Executive to join this well established Global agriculture business. This is a B2B role and will support the General Manager of Group PR with both on and offline communications, including media relations, social media, content and distribution. You will also have access to the senior leadership team.
Role responsibilities/skills required:
* Proactively develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business to create compelling content, case studies and articles for distribution
* Build and develop relationships with key press contacts to drive awareness of the business via placement of proactive articles
* Write and distribute press releases, blogs and award submissions. You will know how to pitch creative and engaging ideas to journalists while keeping key messages and business ojectives in mind.
* Work collaboratively with the Social Media Execitive to create and drive engaging content via social media channels
* Experience working within a fast paced B2B PR environment is required, ideally with both an agency and in-house background
* Provide ad hoc support for the wider Corporate Communications team
* You will have an excellent command of English with very strong writing skills along with solid academics
This opportunity will suit a driven B2B PR professional with strong business acumen and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. If you have the required experience and are interested please apply with your current CV ASAP.