Senior Digital ECommerce Marketing Executive
Senior Digital Marketing ECommerce Executive, Studley, £35,000, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is an award-winning, fast-growing company, looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Digital Marketing ECommerce Executive for an exciting new venture. The Senior Digital Marketing ECommerce Executive will support all activities around our digital marketing channels, focusing on the management and development creative applications and marketing campaigns for TV, our website and Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Your new role
Your new role you will working with the management team, a web editor & a graphic designer; the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will lead the team to identify key traffic sources and optimise the conversion of enquiries into sales.
The Senior Digital Marketing ECommerce Executive will also be responsible for;
- Formulating testing schedules and reporting back performance and communicating learnings and best practices to the team.
- Driving acquisition of new customers by leveraging the company's existing audience, in particular in the craft area
- Drive incremental purchases from existing customers by communicating relevant offers that are personalised based on their previous purchases
- Managing activity displayed within promotional sections of the website ensuring the offers mix and creative used is executed to plan and optimised to deliver the highest return, reporting of performance and sharing best practices.
- Ensuring graphical content on the website is up to date and meets specification.
- Analysis of site performance and collation of metrics to support this - familiarity with web KPIs and the ability to interpret metrics to explain activity and propose tests and solutions.
- Brand websites
- Affiliate Networks
- 3rd Party Affiliates
- SEO - ensure website content / copy is current and optimised to SEO best practices.
Analysis and reporting
- Production of channel specific regular reports monitoring a range of agreed digital KPIs - familiarity with Google Analytics campaign and eCommerce tracking is required as well as the ability to manipulate / present data in Excel.
- Exporting data from various data sources to present regular updates on key metrics, platforms would include Emarsys email, Google Analytics, Comscore, Ad-serving platforms.
- Campaign analysis reporting on conversion rates, split test performance, CPA and other suitable success criteria.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a success in this role you will need have strong experience in the following areas:
- Use of ESP platforms - setting up email campaigns to best practices and analysing KPIs (Emarsys experience a bonus)
- Use of Google Analytics to understand customer behaviours, conversion rates and methods of quantifying and reporting site and campaign performance.
- Experience of CRM, in particular using customer behaviour data to serve relevant recommendations to customers
- Familiar with ad-serving platforms, their targeting capabilities and methods of optimising activity and placements / creative
- Familiar with Adwords and retargeting activity / processes / strategies (although not directly managing activity)
- Familiar with Affiliate Network activities / commission structures and engagement schemes (preferably with Affiliate Window)
- Familiar with using CMS for web changes using WYSIWYG editors and familiar with HTML concepts is a bonus (not a direct coding role)
- Strong use of excel to be able to take reports / data and manipulate appropriately to present learnings / insight
The following core competencies are also key:
- Shaping Strategy
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Drive for results
What you'll get in return
A salary of £35,000 + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.