5 days left
- Job Role
- Media Planner
Our client is an independent and full service marketing agency with over 28 years of experience. Their recommendations are media neutral with no hidden agendas to spend clients’ valuable budget to fulfil network agency deals.
As a team, they strive to ensure their clients receive exceptional levels of service and have access to integrated professionals who have skill sets across both offline and online channels.
Position: Media Executive
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - 22,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Benefits: An hour and quarter for lunch, income replacement cover, death in service, critical illness, 28 days’ holiday per year, stakeholder pension and an early Friday finish
About the role:
They are looking for a Media Executive to join a busy and fast-paced media department. The role includes the creation of media plans, negotiation and buying across press, outdoor, radio, magazines and trade for their retail and brand client portfolio.
The successful candidate will work alongside colleagues from their sister agency in the integrated delivery of media and digital campaigns. Training will also be given in search and display marketing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Competitor analysis, insight and reporting
- Evaluation of client media briefs and creation of media strategies to achieve client goals
- Liaison and negotiation with media suppliers
- Creation of media schedules (requires analytical/numeracy skills and Excel proficiency)
- Presenting client plans and report upon campaigns directly to clients
- Assisting in producing strategies and contributing to the structuring of campaigns to deliver the planned strategies
- Monitoring a number of campaigns at one time
- Collating and processing voucher copies from national and regional press and magazines
- Liaising with publishers regarding adverts
- Carrying out general research into audiences, new formats, new initiatives, etc.
- Keeping the team up to speed on industry development
- Managing a small selection of your own campaigns
Previous experience working within an agency environment is preferred, but consideration will be given to candidates that can demonstrate the right level of enthusiasm, confidence, tenacity, and numeracy skills to develop a career within a media agency.
Whatever your background, you will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Organisation and communication
- Computing skills; experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Confidence negotiating with suppliers and presenting to clients
- A good ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of media channels
- Keen interest in marketing and media strategy
You may have experience of the following: Media Executive, Media Planning, Media Buying, Media Schedules, Digital Campaigns, Campaign Management, Campaign Planning, Client Relationship, Media Agency, Media Assistant, Marketing Executive, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.