Freelance Senior Creative / Copywriter (German written skills essential)
Our client is a successful international and independent brand design agency. They successfully deliver creative leadership, strategic insight and exceptional work to their international clients. Their proactive approach to valued relationships and their relentless pursuit of knowledge and understanding of client requirements always has the highest priority.
They are now seeking a German language Copywriter for an upcoming project with a famous tobacco brand.
The role requires:
- A German Copywriter who resides in the Netherlands (Amsterdam area)
- Ability to produce pack copy work and key visuals
- Enjoys gaining in-depth knowledge of a brand
- Excellent client facing and communications skills (English speaker)
- Availability to work several days a week for a few months, as from 2017
- Experience writing for a tobacco brand is advantageous
This is an opportunity to work with some of the most talented and nicest people in the industry and our client is seeking a like-minded, energetic individual.
As a person, you will really adore brand, design, creativity and collaboration; you embrace new ideas and love making things happen – always working to the highest possible professional standard.
You will be part of the friendly “buzz” of the Amsterdam studio. The Amsterdam studio is an English-speaking agency. Fluency to communicate in the English language is required for this role.
Please note, to be considered for this role, it is absolutely crucial to be a German language Copywriter and to be based within easy travelling distance of the Amsterdam studio!
Up to €100 per hour
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.