Social Media and Copywriter
Social Media and Copywriter/ FMCG / 22-23k / Bristol (Henleaze)
Are you a highly motivated and creative social media bod with a passionate interest in food and retail with top notch copywriting skills? My client requires an enthusiastic and highly competent social media manager/blogger and copywriter to join our dynamic team.
As our Social Media & Copywriter your duties will include:
- Daily management of our Social Media Channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin and replying to our customers, to maintain our excellent customer service levels.
- Developing a clear content plan around product promotions, scheduling posts across all social channels to drive up engagement - working with Buying and Marketing teams.
- Utilising Sprout Social to its full potential and increasing our social listening.
- Copywriting for our customer email programmes, digital and print ads to develop our tone of voice and brand messaging.
- Managing our outsourced Upworker schedule to create product and category descriptions for website (180 per week).
- Planning and creating timely articles, recipes and competition ideas for our blog (using Word Press).
- Creation of content videos for use on social media.
- Writing content for the website including product and category descriptions.
- Help deliver the Marketing Strategy objectives in relation to Social Media and Blog.
- Other duties such as proof reading, helping create customer personas and helping with customer research.
- Excellent understanding of Social Media in relation to Food and blogging with the ability to
develop our current social content to increase engagement and grow revenues.
- Excellent spelling, grammar with strong creativity and writing skills is key to this role.
- Creative outlook, good photography skills with ability to give attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Sprout Social and how to utilise functionality and reporting.
- Have a strong desire to work within a growing entrepreneurial company and be prepared to
adapt as business needs change.
- Exceptional self-starter with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good, personable communicator with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Word Press skills.
- Driving licence and car.
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- Video content production experience
- PR/Journalistic experience
In return you will receive a competitive salary and up to 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and a friendly, supportive working environment. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. There is a 3 month probation period.