Do you want to work as a Communication specialist as a champion for the corporate and social responsibility (CSR) for a well recognised global leader? You will work with the Communication leaders from across Europe to add value to the Strategic communications for all CSR. You will have full autonomy to develop strategy in this area and to leverage the companies sponsorship's in partnership with CSR across Europe.
In order to be selected for this role you will be able to demonstrate previous experience in Communication and PR management internationally.
As a Communication specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic autonomy over external communication for CSR
- Project manage and coordinate Communications managers across European countries
- Cross channel Marcoms to leverage sponsorship opportunities in line with CSR
- Manage Agencies
For the Communications Specialist, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Previous external communications, PR, Journalism experience in charity, not for profit, CSR or similar role.
- International Communications
- Managed agencies
- Bi Lingual in European language (advantageous)
Package for Communication Specialist:
- Salary £45- £55,000
- Excellent benefits
- Free parking
- Global brand
- Excellent career opportunities
Apply for Communications Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly