Client Facing CRM Manager - Legal
A leading global legal firm is looking for a Client Development Manager to join their Business Development team. This is a replacement role due to an internal promotion, supporting a leading edge 'Client Driven' strategy. The role will involve overseeing the client pipeline in London and will focus on driving client engagement across the business.
The team works to engage and coach lawyers, as well as targets and clients when dealing with conversations around their business, the legal issues they face and how we can understand and advise their business and industry. As a result, the role offers not only excellent exposure to Partners, Business Managers and Business Development professionals across the office but also with targets and clients directly, when promoting best practice and providing on-going analysis and status updates.
Overall, this is an exciting opportunity for a highly professional, sophisticated individual interested in leading a highly innovative business development programme. Working in one of the most innovative business development programs in the legal sector, in this role you will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Acting as a strategic account manager to some of the firm's largest clients that are headquartered in the UK
- Explore and develop target/client opportunities with lawyers, Practice Group BD Managers and Business Managers
- Focus on lead generation for new company targets and existing clients;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities with existing clients
- Identify trends and issues relating to practice groups and industry sectors
- Obstacles/blockages at each stage of the pipeline
- Execute the strategy, goals and objectives around our FTSE clients
- Moving London clients through the fee revenue bands
- Coaching and challenging lawyers ahead of client meetings
- Using the consultative selling approach
- Advising Partners on strategic client relationship management
- Informing Partners on the range of fee arrangements available
- Interacting directly with clients to understand their business and legal needs and carry out client feedback
- The Client Development Manager will be seen by the business as a client expert that remains up-to-date on industry trends and developments and providing insights around client activity and behaviours
The successful candidate will also act as a role model and mentor/manager for junior team members.
Previous account management experience in professional services is key and the successful candidate must demonstrate examples of providing strategic insights and revenue generation, account Management of client accounts across multiple jurisdictions and have knowledge and application experience of sales principles and client relationship management.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC