Campaign Manager - B2C
As a Campaigns Manager, your primary focus will be to develop and deliver effective customer focused marketing and communication plans aligned to the corporate business plan, which improve current business, identify new market opportunities, increase market share and ensure the effective development and promotion of the company and its products.
To be successful in this role you will ideally be educated to degree level and have experience of managing campaigns through various channels.
- Produce a customer focused campaign calendar and annual campaign plan that fully reflects the strategic plans and goals of the business.
- Develop value propositions and promote the organisation as the No. 1 choice of provider within their field.
- Develop customer engagement campaigns for a variety of audiences
- Manage and improve customer lead generation (including PR and social media campaigns) measuring results and ensuring KPIs are achieved whilst maximising ROI.
- Work with commercial partners and stakeholders to promote the organisation and its products to customers.
- Control and monitor the customer marketing budget to ensure effective cost control.
This permanent vacancy is based in the Birmingham area and is offering between £34,000 - £37,000 per annum.
So…If this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please get in touch straight away.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Campaign Manager - B2C
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly