Campaign Manager - B2B
This role requires a talented marketing professional who is passionate about creating and delivering commercial, value-add campaigns
As a Campaigns Manager, your primary focus will be to develop and deliver effective B2B focused marketing and communication plans aligned to the corporate business plan, which improve current business, identify new market opportunities, increase market share and ensure the effective development and promotion of the company and its products.
To be successful in this role you will ideally be educated to degree level and have experience of managing campaigns through various channels.
- Produce a B2B focused campaign calendar and annual campaign plan that fully reflects the strategic plans and goals of the business.
- Manage and improve B2Blead generation (including PR and social media campaigns) measuring results and ensuring KPIs are achieved whilst maximising ROI.
- Ensure product and service leadership, support the brand, drive sales, and increase online traffic.
- Responsible for working with commercial partners and stakeholders to promoting the organisation and its products to employers.
- Control and monitor the B2B marketing budget to ensure effective cost control.
- Produce regular, accurate and informative reports.
This permanent vacancy is based in the Birmingham area and is offering between £34,000 - £37,000 per annum.
So…If this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please get in touch straight away.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Campaign Manager - B2B
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly