Marketing Account Advisor- Projects
NEW Marketing Account Advisor- Projects with leading global law firm.
Within this role under the overall guidance of the UK Practice Marketing Manager you will be working in close collaboration with the partnership to help drive revenue growth and build market profile in London. This role focuses on executing the fundamentals for the practice with the partnership placing a great deal of emphasis on the role of pitch management and the ability to work with the marketing structure to support pitch development.
- Serve as a single point of contact for the London partners in relation to all practice-related marketing enquires and opportunities
- Work closely with the partnership and Pitch Team to ensure credentials are well maintained across the network, that we are properly capturing our experience and be first point of contact for credentials queries
- Oversee all aspects of the pitch process, building up a knowledge of products and existing material to support BD activities
- Work with the Projects practice to manage the directory submission process, including liaising with the relevant editors and researchers, and putting in place strategies to move up (or maintain) rankings
- Manage the award submission process and track success rates
- Working with offices to capture deals and oversee league table submissions
- Work with the partners, associates and secretaries to encourage and support the full utilisation of InterAction within the practice
- Manage online presence so that overviews of the practice are 'on message', biographies are regularly updated and key news stories are developed to promote the practice
- In conjunction with the Practice Business Manager, help set the practice marketing budget and monitor spend
- Dotted line responsibility for the line management and career development of an assistant within the projects practice
Successful candidates will have previous relevant experience in business development /account management from within the professional services. You will have a broad understanding of the practice's main products and strong project management skills. You will be able to build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Account Advisor- Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly