This exciting London marketing agency is looking for a hybrid Campaign Manager/ Account Manager with strong data and direct marketing skills to work on one of their biggest accounts!
Campaign Manager/ Account Manager London £32K
This exciting London agency is looking for a Campaign Manager / Account Manager with strong data and direct marketing skills to work on one of their biggest accounts!
Campaign Manager / Account Manager London – The role
- Working on a ground-breaking account, you'll provide campaign management and account management
- You will manage the end-to-end processes for campaigns, from initial brief to delivery
- Briefing and managing the third party data, creative and delivery agencies
- Identify new data requirements to support campaigns, using data insights to inspire customers to engage with the brand
- Use your strong communication skills to build strong relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders – at the client and within the agency
Campaign Manager / Account Manager London – Skills and experience
- You have strong data and direct marketing experience gained within a marketing agency or client side role
- Excellent project management skills and experience of managing campaigns across a number of channels
- Good understanding of how to best use data to maximise campaign success
- Ability to analyse campaigns results
You have good communications skills and are able to build relationships with the client, and within the agency.
- You're flexible enough to turn your hand to any projects as required, and most of all you’re fun to work with and keen to progress your career in a really exciting agency environment!
The salary is up to £32K basic plus good benefits
Great role for a Campaign Manager or Account Manager with great data and CRM skills to work on a household account at top London marketing agency.
This great Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.