This exciting London marketing agency is looking for a hybrid Campaign Manager/ Account Manager with strong data and direct marketing skills to work on one of their biggest accounts!
Campaign Manager/ Account Manager London £32K
This exciting London agency is looking for a Campaign Manager / Account Manager with strong data and direct marketing skills to work on one of their biggest accounts!
Campaign Manager / Account Manager London – The role
- Working on a ground-breaking account, you'll provide campaign management and account management
- You will manage the end-to-end processes for campaigns, from initial brief to delivery
- Briefing and managing the third party data, creative and delivery agencies
- Identify new data requirements to support campaigns, using data insights to inspire customers to engage with the brand
- Use your strong communication skills to build strong relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders – at the client and within the agency
Campaign Manager / Account Manager London – Skills and experience
- You have strong data and direct marketing experience gained within a marketing agency or client side role
- Excellent project management skills and experience of managing campaigns across a number of channels
- Good understanding of how to best use data to maximise campaign success
- Ability to analyse campaigns results
You have good communications skills and are able to build relationships with the client, and within the agency.
- You're flexible enough to turn your hand to any projects as required, and most of all you’re fun to work with and keen to progress your career in a really exciting agency environment!
The salary is up to £32K basic plus good benefits
Great role for a Campaign Manager or Account Manager with great data and CRM skills to work on a household account at top London marketing agency.
This great Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly