Senior Account Director (CRM and Data)
Account management skills + CRM + Data = great agency + lovely mix of clients = exciting SAD opportunity
Senior Account Director (CRM and Data) – London - Excellent salary – in excess of £60K
- Lovely team
- Great mix of clients in different sectors
- Data + CRM specialists
If you are working agency side or client side and fancy a new role working for a great agency on a mix of clients then keep reading….
We are looking for a Senior Account Director with an excellent understanding of data and CRM to join this London agency.
You will be accustomed to motivating and leading a team and have exceptional relationship building skills
This account is a key one for the agency and spans lots of different parts of the business so is varied and interesting.
Your role will be to work closely with the clients, building up very strong relationships and managing your team to ensure all data and CRM campaigns are managed effectively and driven strategically.
Senior Account Director – The role
This is a leadership role and the successful candidate will need to create an immediate impact on both the clients and the team
You will use your expertise in data driven marketing and CRM to ensure this account is strategically led and operationally on track.
- Manage these key accounts
- Build excellent relationships with the client, building trust and rapport
- Manage an account management team – inspiring and leading at all times
- Working with planning team to ensure best CRM and data strategies are developed for the clients.
- Taking responsibility for the contracts and for delivering against these
Senior Account Director – Skills and experience
- Experience of client facing account management in a data driven marketing environment or in a CRM and data marketing role client side.
- Strong experience of growing and developing clients.
- Proven experience of looking at data driven strategic proposals and translating these into deliverables
- Passion for data strategy and data insight with the ability to communicate these with confidence
- Understanding of data, CRM, campaign and email tools and databases.
- Team management and mentoring experience
This is an opportunity for a senior candidate, with a good understanding of database marketing and exceptional relationship building skills to be a key member of this team.
The salary for this role is excellent, and can be discussed on application but is in excess of £60K.
This great Senior Account Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Senior Account Director (CRM and Data)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly