Senior Campaign Manager
Senior Campaign Manager, London £35k
This exciting London agency is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager with strong data and direct marketing skills to work on one of their biggest accounts!
Senior Campaign Manager, London – The role
- Working on a ground-breaking account, you'll provide campaign management and account management support
- You will manage the end-to-end processes for campaigns, from initial brief to delivery
- Briefing and managing the third party data, creative and delivery agencies
- Identify new data requirements to support campaigns, using data insights to inspire customers to engage with the brand
- Use your strong communication skills to build strong relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders
Senior Campaign Manager, London – Skills and experience
- You have strong data and direct marketing experience gained within a marketing agency or client side role
- Excellent project management skills and experience of managing campaigns across a number of channels
- You will have experience managing direct marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Good understanding of how to best use data to maximise campaign success
- Ability to analyse campaigns results
- You’re able to take ownership and provide top level service
- You have good communications skills and are able to build relationships with the client, and internally within the agency.
- You're flexible enough to turn your hand to any projects as required, and most of all you’re fun to work with and keen to progress your career in a really exciting agency environment!
£35K basic plus good benefits
Great role for a Senior Campaign Manager with great data and CRM skills to work on a household account at top London marketing agency.
This great Senior Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Senior Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly