Senior Campaign Manager
Senior Campaign Manager, London £35k
This exciting London agency is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager with strong data and direct marketing skills to work on one of their biggest accounts!
Senior Campaign Manager, London – The role
- Working on a ground-breaking account, you'll provide campaign management and account management support
- You will manage the end-to-end processes for campaigns, from initial brief to delivery
- Briefing and managing the third party data, creative and delivery agencies
- Identify new data requirements to support campaigns, using data insights to inspire customers to engage with the brand
- Use your strong communication skills to build strong relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders
Senior Campaign Manager, London – Skills and experience
- You have strong data and direct marketing experience gained within a marketing agency or client side role
- Excellent project management skills and experience of managing campaigns across a number of channels
- You will have experience managing direct marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Good understanding of how to best use data to maximise campaign success
- Ability to analyse campaigns results
- You’re able to take ownership and provide top level service
- You have good communications skills and are able to build relationships with the client, and internally within the agency.
- You're flexible enough to turn your hand to any projects as required, and most of all you’re fun to work with and keen to progress your career in a really exciting agency environment!
£35K basic plus good benefits
Great role for a Senior Campaign Manager with great data and CRM skills to work on a household account at top London marketing agency.
This great Senior Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.