Product Manager for Offline and Email required! We are looking for an experienced product manager with a focus on our client's offline and email channels.
You need to be passionate about creating the most desirable and ‘hot off the press’ brochures, packs and useful facts that has the target audience clambering for their own copy. You know the critical value of something tactile and physical in this digital world.
As part of the role, with strong support from the marketing managers you will also own the email strategy. We are looking for someone to work with the key stake holders throughout the business to ensure that the email communication is supporting all of the business needs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and distribute a range of consumer sampling and incentive propositions that deliver the company’s vision and strategy in the offline arena.
It is absolutely essential that you have proven experience of working amongst digital touch points and optimising offline to online strategies.
- Ensuring the offline vision across a series of initiatives is top class.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies in conjunction with commercial team.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with dev teams/external third parties to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members..
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Develop email strategies incorporating segmentation, personalisation and targeting.
- Create, test and refine automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle email marketing programs that promote customer loyalty, re-engage lapsed consumers, and drive on-going engagement, etc.
- Proven working experience in product management within the relevant areas
- Proven track record in creating and delivering brochures and conversant with the channels and external factors that come into play with the offline production world and print medium
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management
- A good understanding of user experience best practice
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A really great role for a Product Manager looking for a lively, interactive and positive company workplace.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly