Senior Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
4 days left
- Job Role
- Insight and Research
My client is looking for a creative problem solver to join their friendly and expanding Marketing Analytics team as a Senior Analyst.
The purposes of the role is twofold:
- to develop existing reports and analysis to provide insight to understand how marketing activity is impacting business goals
- to lead the development of the Marketing Analytics advanced analytics capability.
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop dashboards & standardised reports to provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders
- Articulate the results and insights from analysis to internal stakeholders in ways they will understand
- Define, create and track meaningful marketing metrics & KPIs
- Translate business requirements & questions into analytical specifications
- Develop deep understanding and extensive experience in accessing the internal marketing and customer databases and navigating our complex data infrastructure
- Help to develop analysis that moves beyond an explanation of 'what happened’ to 'why it happened’ & 'what will happen’ by turning observations into insights and insights into recommended actions.
- Lead efforts to develop the Marketing Analytics team’s advanced analytics (Linear / Logistic Regression, Decision Tress, Clustering etc.) capability
- Stakeholder management
The ideal candidate will be an analytically inquisitive individual who can extract meaning and suggest action items from data and has the experience in the following:
- Marketing & customer analytics, ideally in B2B Media or Business Information sectors
- Web & business analytics tools - Adobe Analytics (Omniture), SAP Business Objects BI, Power BI
- Advanced analytics techniques (e.g. linear / logistic regression, clustering, factor analysis)
- Statistical software packages (e.g. R and SPSS)
- Working with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, SAP Lumira),
You will also have proven analytical and problem solving skills with a mix of mathematics, marketing and business sense, strong visualisation and communication skills and a strong working knowledge of using SQL to query / manipulate data across a SQL Server Environment.
Understanding of relational databases, marketing concepts and big data concepts and technologies will be a plus.
In return, my client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits including generous holiday entitlement as well as a friendly and international working environment.
The role will partly be based in Central London and partly in South London.
Apply for Senior Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly