6 days left
- Job Role
Leading Communications agency with a strong CSR Sustainability offer are looking to hire a dynamic consultant to join their growing team.
- Providing key research, analysis and advisory insight and support to the consultancy team and wider business.
- Supporting consultancy practice across a wide range of sustainability strategy, reporting and communications projects.
- Delivering sustainability and communications benchmarking reports and analysis.
- Providing input into the digital research tool development and supporting its use across wider sustainability advisory work.
- Providing insight and support to digital team and community managers when required.
- Managing the agency intern programme.
- Supporting the management of the consultancy team workload and planning.
- Research and analysis
- Providing research and analysis insight across all projects.
- Leading on specific research based projects.
- Supporting the development of research and analysis services and products.
- Business development
- Provide support and input to new business proposals and pitches.
- Help to market the company and its products/services by working with the sustainability and new business teams to run events, write articles, develop research, blog and attend events.
- Provide insight and advice on how to develop new business opportunities that support the company’s commercial goals.
- Over time progress towards playing full Consultant and Client Partner role.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients and projects.
- Leading major client relationships and projects.
- Expect some European travel
- More details on request.
Apply for Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly