JR100 - Communications Specialist (Social Media + Web Content Management) - Financial Services - London - Permanent - £35k - £45k + Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a talented Communications Specialist to help manage their social media presence on a permanent basis.
You will have expertise either from an agency working with large complex organisations or client side within the financial services space. A solid understanding of Digital/Print publishing as well as production management will be essential in a role which will allow exposure to senior level stakeholders across the business.
Updating and managing web content will be a big part of this position so a naturally creative flair coupled with and strong content producer will have a genuine chance to shine within this team.
To be considered:
- Experience working in an agency or client side - financial services
- Experience managing a large complex organisations social media presence
- Solid communicator, good writing skills with ability to develop content using creative flair
- Able to build strong relations across the business and work closely with senior level stakeholders
- Experience using HP Interwoven Teamsite, Wordpress, Sprinklr, Hootsuite and Brandwatch would be ideal
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.