Partner Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will need to have strong and proven track record within a B2B marketing environment.
- Developing and delivering targeted multi-channel marketing projects and marketing campaigns.
- Establishing and developing key business relationships, both internally and with third parties.
- Providing marketing support for all senior management and stakeholders.
- Copywriting for various marketing materials, both digital & print.
- Marketing both new and existing products, services and solutions.
- Ensuring that frequent and positive media coverage is achieved.
- Market research, competitor analysis, ROI
SKILLS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Proven B2B marketing experience.
- Both traditional (direct mail, events, campaigns) and digital (CRM, email,
- Track record in delivering and developing marketing campaigns.
- Multi channel marketing experience, online/offline and product.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Relevant degree qualification preferred but not essential.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Partner Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly