TVH Marketing Solutions are actively seeking to secure the services of a Bid Manager who will be responsible on a day to day basis and ultimately to Head of Communications and Senior Partner within the Communications team.
Working under the direction of the senior partners and partners and alongside the Marketing Manager and Management Group, you will have a commercially focused understanding of the operations which impact the business. You will evaluate potential projects in order to advise on decisions to tender for work and write and produce articulate and visually compelling bid documents, proposals and presentation material in response to requests for pre-qualification or to tender.
The Bid Manager will coordinate responses from the wider bid team and have overall responsibility for all bids submitted by the bid team. You will have excellent skills in brief analysis, writing and communication, and a can-do-attitude, able to support other departments in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Intelligent analysis of brief documents and undertake research on potential projects or clients.
- Managing and coordinating the bid process and the bid team
- Liaising with the wider team outside the practice to coordinate a timely bid response
- Writing compelling tailored bids and proposals to win new business
- Maintain database of written material for bid and proposal submissions
- Develop bid library of past projects data for evidence of quality and added value
- Preparing and printing accurate and high quality bid documents using Adobe InDesign, in a deadline driven environment
- Writing and editing CVs and past project case studies, liaising closely with individuals
- Proof reading for correction of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and checking bids for compliance within our client’s guidelines
If you are seeking the chance to challenge yourself and join a progressive team, then this could be a great opportunity.
Call now on 020 3002 8499 or email email@example.com to apply!!!!