BD MANAGER, FINANCE (12MTH FTC)
Working with the firms Finance Institutions sector you will be developing and delivering commercial, value added business development support and advice. The role is to start asap.
You will be responsible for -
- Client development - acting as the driving force behind the development and implementation of the client development strategy for the sector including developing and directing initiatives that will strengthen the relationships with the firm's priority clients. The role holder will take the global lead on the account management and development of two of the firm's most important Financial Institutions client relationships.
- Business planning - in consultation with the firm business plan and relevant stakeholders, supporting the preparation of business plans and overseeing all elements of BD activity to ensure alignment. This includes client development, product focus, profile raising, marketing and communications, CRM, pitching, research, analysis and event management.
- Cross-border and cross-practice initiatives - assessing and developing opportunities to strengthen international and cross-practice cooperation within the group for business development purposes, and managing the BD team involved in implementing related activities. The role holder will have specific responsibility for the on-going development of three of the cross-border product groups to develop and deliver business growth plans.
- Product development - working with partners to identify priorities for product development, and building tools and identifying channels and resources to take these to market.
- Profile raising - working with the communications team to develop sector's product profile raising campaigns and supporting marketing activities, collateral and CRM strategies.
- Team management - day-to-day management of assigned team members, as well as the overall development of the BD team.
- Budget management
The successful candidate could be an experienced Senior BD Executive looking to make a step up to Manager or at BD Manager level currently. Previous experience within the professional services sector is essential.
If you are interested in this role or similar then please do get in touch for an initial and confidential discussion.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.