4 days left
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
- Monitor procurement portals for possible opportunities.
- Pursue content for bids.
- Project manage bids and capability statements.
- Draft, edit and proof read content.
- Conduct win/loss reviews and establish themes, and then respond appropriately.
- Manage and maintain the tender toolkit on the organisation's intranet.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of bid management in a legal and professional services environment.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Able to deal with issues effectively and efficiently through creative solutions.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong coaching and influencing skills.
- Able to cope well with times pressure, and multitask effectively whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- A strong team player.
- Willing to learn more about the sector.
- Must be prepared to undertake some limited travel between offices.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK751444 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Bids Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly