DIGITAL DESIGNER - Retailer
4 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Designer
We are looking for a Creative Digital Designer looking for a new challenge to work within our clients thriving and expanding head offices.
- Designing Homepages, Banners, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns for the UK and International websites
- Ensuring your work is always creative, commercial and relevant to the brand
- Working closely with your given product teams, promoting trends and features online via editorial content and storefronts
- Working with the photography and studio teams to pull products together and explore different styles
- A strong and creative portfolio
- Typography skills
- Fair for design and creativity
- Confident on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Interest and experience within fashion and retail
- At least 1 years’ experience within a similar role
This brand thrive on creativity so there will always be the opportunity to get out of the office and research both here in the UK and internationally!
If you have the relevant Digital Design experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-44810
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help
Apply for DIGITAL DESIGNER - Retailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly