Head of Data/CRM/Loyalty - Global Agency - c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
4 days left
- Job Role
- Insight and Research
Head Of Data/CRM/Analytics - New Division Build - Global Agency- c.£150,000+
Where is the blend of Data and Creativity, show clients how to use 1st party data blended with all possible additional sources. Open their eyes to the potential and build your own division within the Global Agency respected for its creative capability.
The marketing world is in the midst of a revolution. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Platforms, Integrated Apps and the Internet of Things are changing how we work and introducing new roles into our industry, with data being the new currency for our business.
Convergence, the new and emergent digital economy, and the digitisation of media have led to an explosion in data sources that can be made actionable for our clients and their brands.
Every time a consumer interacts or transacts with an advert, a piece of content, a brand or another consumer data describing the interaction is created.
Managed and activated well, data will drive better consumer insight, better targeting, greater personalisation, better understanding of effectiveness and ultimately better ROI for the advertiser.
To build this new division within a Global Agency we require a Head of Data/CRM/Loyalty/Analytics to consult and advise our most senior global clients on their marketing data strategy, coaching them on the art of the possible and generating interest in data services, both present and future.
Able to create valuable opportunities using data (1st, 2nd, 3rd party) and analytics to drive innovation and value and creating competitive advantage for us and our clients.
The key accountabilities and priorities of the role are as follows:
- Consulting client stakeholders on the best use of data sources, partners and capabilities to activate the client specific data strategy
- Understanding the client competitive landscape/other media agencies strategies in data activation and helping the client to benchmark vs. competition and maximise competitive advantage for the client
- Working closely with business development professionals to identify opportunities to drive value in the client relationship through a strategic view of how data and analytics are used and how they can positively impact the client’s value
- Contributing to pitches and other client proposals
- Providing subject matter expertise to clients, client-facing teams on data strategies.
- Up-skilling client-facing colleagues, providing them with more confidence to talk about data internally and externally; supporting the transition to a more data-savvy culture.
- Able to engage with media owners, data and analytics companies, and technology partners to build compelling solutions with the strongest capabilities.
To be successful in this role, the required skills and experience are needed.
- Deep skills in analytics, insight, data, solutions and technologies, within a marketing environment
- Extensive experience of working with global clients to understand the complexities of language, currency, cultures, data sources and legislation
- Advanced consultative skill and mind set to enable engagement with clients to understand their business needs and then workshop appropriate solutions
- Ability to identify clients’ value creation of data opportunities, define a roadmap and influence internal stakeholders to deliver against it.
- Confident to challenge the client at critical junctions
- The ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-digest language for a client audience that might not necessarily understand the data and technological detail
- Ability to proactively identify and surface data-driven business development opportunities
Interested parties please send me an email with your CV and details of your present remuneration package to apply@MackenzieSearch.com or call Keith Mackenzie on 00447940 569207 for a confidential conversation.
Marketing Search & Selection WWW.MackenzieSearch.com
Apply for Head of Data/CRM/Loyalty - Global Agency - c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly