TRADING INSIGHT ANALYST – London
2 days left
- Job Role
- Insight and Research
We are looking for a Trading Insight Analysts to join a fast growing Analytics team of who focus specifically on two of the largest international markets and drive the business trading insights and analytics associated with product performance.
Online fashion brand for 20-something. If you’re looking for an opportunity to go places and really take your career forward, this could be the perfect fit for you!
- Production of reporting and trade analysis on website behaviour, KPI trends and engagement at country level
- Provide the Global Trading Insight Manager and the Head of Trading territory trading insights as well as recommendations for change as part of a continual feedback loop with other areas of the business
- Building up the country trading strategy with the Global Trading Insight Manager and Country Trading teams
- Analyse country trends at divisional level and feedback to relevant teams
- Work closely with the Country Trading Managers, Retail and Marketing on trading strategy recommendations
- Experience with analytics and reporting in an ecommerce environment
- Proficient in Excel and the Adobe Analytics package (Omniture/Site Catalyst) with a digital background in either online merchandising or online product, preferably with a fashion history.
- A proactive and analytical approach
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Ability to handle multiple tasks managing priorities and focus as needed
- Proactive approach and able to show initiative/ideas
- Be commercially aware
- Be confident with systems
Benefits and Salary:
- Paying up to 35K
- Holiday Days – 25 Days and your birthday off too
- Staff Discount 40%
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
Please click to apply stating current and desired salary.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for TRADING INSIGHT ANALYST – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly