DATABASE MARKETING MANAGER – Manchester
3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
We are looking for ambitious Marketing Database Marketing Manager, who enjoys working in an extremely fast paced and challenging environment. You will drive understanding of digital and direct marketing channels, identifying opportunities for future growth and ensuring profitability in all activity. You must be highly analytical with a passion for delivering data driven results.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a unique fashion brand. One of the fastest growing international etailers, which has quickly evolved into a global fashion leader.
- Management of internal data warehouse project and experience with similar projects. Scoping and developing the project, fully integrating into the business and working with key stakeholders in project managing this process from end to end ensuring all requirements are covered
- Day to day management of single customer view ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Build and deploy new models to help shape the customer journey (e.g. segmentation, predictive modeling etc…)
- Support the customer marketing business function with adhoc data selections and reporting
- Project lead for customer marketing. You will need to gather requirements and work closely with other departments to ensure project delivery
- Identify areas of potential performance improvement & growth using a variety of data sources including web analytics, transactional, CRM etc…
- Support test & learn programs across the Marketing team, helping structure tests, delivering insight into results & providing recommendations for next steps
- Drive selections and optimisation of customer segments, clusters and groupings to drive greater efficiency of overall marketing and loyalty among our customer base
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Excellent SQL and VBA
- Good understanding of data modelling practice and techniques
- Use of Google Analytics or similar web analysis tools
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Benefits and Salary:
- Paying 45-60K
- Holiday Days 25 days
- Staff Discount 40%
- Discretionary Bonus
Please click to apply stating current and desired salary.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for DATABASE MARKETING MANAGER – Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly