MASTER DATA ANALYST
5 days left
- Job Role
- Data Analyst
An experienced Master Data Analyst with experience in the food production industry is required to join the supply chain team of a very friendly office! You must also love the office dog (and he must love you back)!
This role is offering up to £32,000.
As the Master Data Analyst you will be responsible for all of the key product and customer data in the business across our ERP and peripheral systems; ensuring total accuracy and timeliness of information being available to support the phenomenal business growth.
How will I make a difference in my role as a Master Data Analyst?
You will: -
- Create and implement Master Data control system including; policies, procedures, standards and specifications;
- Support the timely implementation of the new launches, artwork changes, product deletions, portfolio reviews through control of master data updates;
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are surprised and delighted by our data integrity for new line forms, EDI transactions, product configuration and delivery data;
- Own all data for Raw Materials, Packaging and Finished goods SKUs across the ERP and other related systems, making sure that the life cycle management processes are followed to efficiently create and update master data in a timely and accurate manner, including the bill of materials and all aspects of manufacturing sub assembled and contracted manufacturing processes;
- Work with the Supply Chain and Product Development teams to establish data requirements from external suppliers, coordinating the availability of the data for new launches;
- Act as the key point of contact within the Supply Chain for any inputs or outputs to the Change Management Process which is administered and managed by Quality and Product Development;
- Support the Demand Planner to ensure the portfolio of SKUs is aligned across the business through the S&OP process, to facilitate the effective pipeline and Supply Management for all stock items;
- Set up and maintain controls for data change management through documentation and procedures;
- Produce and analyse existing Master Data to ensure that it accurately reflects Lily’s products and ensure the business is focussed on the actions required to keep the data up to date, identifying root causes for issues and implementing corrective and preventative mitigation actions;
- Manage the provision of all required information for the accurate and timely maintenance of new and existing bill of materials from key stakeholders to ensure that all necessary information is secured.
How will I be successful?
- As the Master Data guru you will be the education and engagement champion for everything data related in the business;
- You’ll have a lifetime of experience (okay maybe not a lifetime but you will know your stuff) with Master Data inside and out of ERPs and will likely have even been a “super user”;
- You will make stories out of data and be able to communicate findings in a way non analysts will understand;
- FMCG, Food and drink manufacturing, distribution and retail will have been paramount during most of your career to date;
- As far as business-jargon goes, our best practice learnings signal a need for a PFP (passion for pets)
- Brandvalues will shine through in everything you do;
- It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at Lily’s Kitchen. You’ll need to be comfortable with sitting on that fast moving sleigh;
- You’ll have an endearingly geeky affinity for Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (advanced level) and all it quirks!
- You’ll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon;
- A Puss-in-Boots-level planner and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller;
- You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow.
Apply for MASTER DATA ANALYST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly