This SEO Executive role sits within the Marketing team and is principally responsible for two areas:
- Optimisation of bothwebsites to maximize visibility in organic results from search engines
- Work closely with the Social Media and PR channels to develop campaigns that benefit all three channels
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF SEO EXECUTIVE:
- Monitor the SEO health of the websites in Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster tools working closely with the development team to make improvements.
- Monitor incoming links and manage the disavow tool as appropriate
- Create new categories from keyword research and optimize them to achieve the best possible search engine rankings.
- Conduct research that will form the basis of content marketing campaigns and then work closely with the PR team to ensure successful delivery.
- Manages a range of third party tools including (but not limited to) Moz, Ahrefs, Searchmetrics to provide competitor insight.
- Champion SEO best practice within the business and ensure search engine guidelines are followed.
- Manage landing page reporting in Google Analytics for both brands across multiple geographical regions and provide weekly / monthly updates on trends and opportunities.
- Follow latest developments within search engines and ensure the business is quick to react to the evolving opportunities such as web markup.
- Regular briefings to the broader marketing team on search engines developments and algorithm changes
- Works closely with the Website Development and Social Media teams
- Contributes to the blog as well as performing ad hoc copy writing tasks
KEY REQUIREMENTS OF SEO EXECUTIVE:
- 1 year of experience within SEO
- Junior experience acceptable
- Recent graduates with digital marketing backgrounds welcome to apply
30% Staff Discount, Bonus Scheme, Bought Leave Scheme, Pension, Group Life Insurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme & 25 days annual leave