Digital Project Manager, Events, West London, £52k
4 days left
- Job Role
- Web Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading media organisation specialising in Events and business information. They currently work in over in 40 countries, across 47 industries worldwide.
This role supports key online platforms to facilitate customers’ online activities. Your team (of 2 direct reports) plan, set up and configure customer networking tools & portals.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in digital systems management, with an excellent technical understanding of system integrations, configuration and set up. You will be customer focused with excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse and improve business processes to increase efficiency.
- Oversee the day to day deliverables of the customer networking tools set up, including visitor and exhibitor portals, conference schedules and exhibitor directories
- Work with the Finance department and Event teams to define the customer packages that can be purchased by exhibitors including their contents
- Defining the customer badging requirements for each event and working this into the package set up with the Finance department
- Act as team specialist on internal platforms and liaise with IT and Event teams to trouble shoot issues
- Ensure effective and efficient service delivery to internal customers
- Serve as incident escalation point for internal customer support issues with the networking tools and platforms
- Work with the Digital Product Manager to support releases, user acceptance testing and end usertesting
- Work with IT to manage our data integrations, SSO and use of API’s to deliver the necessary data integrations between our internal systems and third parties.
- Work closely with the Event and Data teams to define the taxonomy for visitor registration and the customer networking tools
- Ensure our business processes are replicated and translated efficiently into our online platforms to deliver services to customers
- Advise on best practice and processes across all events and communicate changes to the business
- Present the case to the our Event teams where business practises should be made consistant across the business and where tailored solutions are beneficial
- Manage the rollout of new initiatives across all events
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders across all aspects of the business including Central Marketing, Corporate IT, Event teams, Finance, Operations, Customer Services and the Senior Leadership team
- Performance management of 2 direct reports - Digital Operations Executive and Digital Operations Specialist, including regular 1-2- 1s and performance development plans
Key areas of expertise:
- Extensive knowledge of online systems, integrations and APIs
- Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through the direct management of others
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced process management & improvement
- Advanced problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose complex technical issues; prior success extracting and translating findings into solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
- Broad understanding of industry standards with HTML, CSS and user experience
Desirable but not essential:
- MS Project
- Event industry experience
If this exciting Digital Marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Marketing Recruitment.
Apply for Digital Project Manager, Events, West London, £52k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Events / Conferences Event jobs in South East England
- Events / Conferences Marketing jobs in South East England
- Events / Conferences Digital / Online Marketing jobs in South East England
- Events / Conferences Web Development jobs in South East England
- Events / Conferences User Experience (UX) jobs in South East England