We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join rapidly expanding insurance company based in Rickmansworth. An ideal candidate will have 1-3years experience in a generalist marketing role.
The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager to assist in delivering B2B and B2C marketing campaigns for our vehicle manufacturer motor insurance and accident management schemes.
The Marketing Executive will be joining the marketing department at a very exciting time, as we have invested in new marketing and automation tools to support our campaigns. In addition to supporting the digital transformation of the company, your role will involve working across a combination of online and offline channels.
- Support the marketing campaigns across online and offline channels - email, print, social media etc
- Create content for exciting and engaging marketing campaigns
- Manage ad-hoc marketing requests from Clients
- Attending marketing meetings with vehicle manufacturer clients and suppliers
- Support Insurance websites plans. Provide assistance with on-going changes. Liaise with the PPC and retargeting agency
- Manage communications (insurance letter, policy wordings, emails, text messages, point of sale material, B2B communications)
- A switched on graduate
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Ability to manage time well and deliver to tight deadline
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- A proactive person who will make suggestions to do things better
- Experience and understanding of integrated campaigns (digital, social and offline)
- Digitally savvy - a good understanding of digital marketing tools including email marketing, SEO, analytical tools, CRMs and website management.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with client marketing contacts and our suppliers
- Experience of a service based product would be advantageous as will a genuine interest in the financial services industry
- Good team player with a can do attitude