Head of eCommerce
Are you an eCommerce manager who's looking for a new adventure? An exciting opportunity has arisen to become Head of eCommerce for a highly successful, family run business in Manchester! This is a great chance to manage multi-million-pound budgets, work with a variety of marketplaces and lead a talented eCommerce team!
With over two decades worth of experience within the industry, our client has accumulated a wealth of knowledge on how to make a company a huge success! The company specialises in offering customers products at a significantly lower cost than their competitors, hence, they have amassed an army of loyal customers. They are now looking to expand even further by hiring a gifted, diligent and creative Head of eCommerce!
As the Head of eCommerce, you will be expected to take full control of the business' eCommerce function including Marketing and Logistics! You will also be responsible for managing a variety of commercial platforms such as eBay, Amazon and many other marketplaces. This role is perfect for someone who is a natural born leader as you will be in charge of the eCommerce team. If you are going to thrive within this role, you will need to possess an expert knowledge of all things eCommerce along with the drive to exceed expectations!
Take the next step up in your career and become an integral part of this fantastic company!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of eCommerce:
- Plan and execute a cutting-edge sales strategy which will exceed the company's targets and objectives
- Build and maintain strong commercial relationships in order to enhance the business' value
- Devise an innovative digital marketing strategy which will enhance sales figures
- Enhance turnover through website sales
- Keep up-to-date on any industry changes or trends and act accordingly
- Ensure that, as the volume of sales increase, the operation is as efficient as possible
- Work closely with departmental managers to ensure alignment of teams and adopt holistic approach to strategical initiatives
- Ensure that the budget is adhered to at all times
- Generate reports which highlight the strengths and weaknesses of each campaign; using these as guides for future campaigns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role in an eCommerce environment is essential for the job
- Capable of working with large multi-million-pound budgets and ensuring that they are adhered to
- A proven track record of creating and implementing highly successful digital marketing strategies
- The candidate must possess excellent technical skills within PPC, Google Shopping, CMS, Warehouse Management Systems and Channel Advisor
- Comfortable managing multiple partners and working with a variety of personalities
- Expert in all things digital marketing!
- Strong MS Excel skills and capable of reporting and forecasting
- The candidate has to have a strong commercial awareness and be very results driven
- Strong leadership skills are essential
- Ability to be hands on and enthusiastic about all projects
- Great project management and able to mentor junior staff
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a company that will give you excellent responsibilities and let you have an impact on all business developments. There is a lot more to this role, so please do not hesitate to contact our award winning e-commerce recruitment team on 0161 833 1044 to hear more or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Business Services Business Development jobs in Greater Manchester
- Business Services CRM jobs in Greater Manchester
- Business Services Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Greater Manchester
- Business Services Ecommerce jobs in Greater Manchester
- Business Services Business Intelligence jobs in Greater Manchester