Multimedia Content and Video Editor- Financial Services
Multimedia Content and Video Editor
£40,000-£50,000 + bonus, bens
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, is looking for a creative Multimedia Content/Video Editor to join the Creative Production team. You will be responsible for the creation and production of a wide variety of film and multimedia projects.
- Self-generate multimedia content including video and sound, graphics, and stills
- Commission and manage a range of freelancers based around the world
- Provide project leadership to ensure multimedia projects successfully make the transition from ideas into digital content
- Budget management to ensure the fees paid by the Group to external suppliers and freelancers is at a competitive market rate
- Collaborate with a range of teams to ensure any multimedia work produced is shared across as many platforms as possible
- Generate ideas and creative treatments to help create compelling content
- Manage and maintain camera and editing equipment
- Creation of call sheets and risk assessments for shoots - to be circulated to clients and other relevant persons for approval beforehand
- Manage back up and storage
- You will be a creative individual with solid experience gained in a professional capacity working in video editing.
- Experience working with corporate clients in video editing either gained in house or working in an agency environment.
- Excellent editing skills using adobe premiere and post production.
- Experience of capturing creative video content using the Canon C300 and Canon 5D.
- Experience developing/editing content for digital channels such as YouTube.
- Good understanding of producing graphics using Adobe After Effects or Motion.
- Professional multimedia video editing qualifications desirable but not essential.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND LINK TO YOUR SHOWREEL to Becki Reed
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.