PR Account Manager
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Account Manager - PR
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented PR Account Manager to join the team based in Coleshill, Warwickshire.
The Account Manager we are looking for will be expected to manage client relationships and drive new business. This role demands a comprehensive, professional capability, excellent interpersonal skills, drive and good organisational skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement impactful PR campaigns
- Leading and managing a number of current and new client relationships
- Supporting the Account Director in researching and writing client communication strategies
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Leading client PR meetings
- Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
- Play a full role in pitches and presentations
- Working with the social media team to create social content
- Liaising with external suppliers and journalists
- Maintaining and ensuring accurate records and files of all activities including timesheets and job finances
- Supervising Account Executives and other junior staff
- Supporting the development of the company including own marketing and actively participate in new business development including proposal writing
This high-profile role requires a person who is able to think creatively and strategically. In addition to this the ideal candidate must take great pride in forming business relationships and have the ability to influence at all levels within the organisation.
A commitment to the job is a must and willingness to undertake travel to fulfil the requirements of the role is essential.
Desired skills and experience
To be considered for this role, potential candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' agency or client-side experience and ideally worked with a number of B2B candidates.
We're looking for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and become a key member of the team by developing and growing the PR side of the business, we're looking for someone to develop a strong PR Team with them at the centre. Candidates must have strong proactive media relations skills and a good knowledge of social media and its effective use in campaigns.
Qualifications and skills required
- Detailed knowledge of PR and marketing disciplines through relevant degree qualification and/or CAM and CIPR programmes
- High level of writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences
- Ability to plan communications campaigns, incorporating both strategy and tactics
- Ability to manage accounts unsupervised and gain trust and respect of clients
- Take responsibility for delivering agreed level of activity and meeting deadlines
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling Rave's services
- A good understanding of social media
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond to client briefs on time and within budget
- Ability to delegate to Account Executives and Juniors
- Informed about all communications methods including above and below the line activities
Award-winning integrated agency, delivering high impact campaigns for a range of clients, primarily consumer brands with an impressive roster of clients.
The agency is a lively agency with a unique culture, they live by 3 rules, bravery, clarity and belief.
Apply for PR Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly