Our Client is a UK leading provider of online Health and Safety Training, Consultancy and PPE products. Their offices are based in Birmingham City Centre and the company is set for considerable growth in 2017. Therefore, they are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join the team.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be working toward agreed objectives and clearly defined deliverables, assisting the E-Commerce Team in the fulfilment of an agreed marketing strategy in support of continued business growth.
You will lead, drive and develop the group and its sub brands online presence to reflect its status as an industry leader. You will utilise best practice approaches to drive paid, organic and content strategies across the Group's core segments for each market.
- Developing and implementing SEO & paid media strategies and implementation across a number of brands to increase visitor numbers leading to new customer acquisition
- To work alongside our digital agency to ensure the inbound content driven programme is aligned to the needs of paid and SEO strategies
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of digital marketing activities to drive performance against objectives, monitor KPIs and measure ROI via Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Applying a very good knowledge of HTML and CSS to build or amend web pages when required
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3 years minimum SEO experience
- PPC experience desired though not essential
- A digital marketing professional with over three years' practical experience in designing and implementing successful online e-commerce marketing strategies - in B2B and/or B2C environments
- Either client or agency experience (or both) is welcomed
- BA Hons Degree in digital marketing OR IDM/CIM digital marketing qualification
- Use and or understanding of marketing automation platforms (hubspot or similar) would be advantageous
- HTML and CSS knowledge to build or amend website pages / email templates would be advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML web programming and development would be an advantage