Would you like to take ownership of the Marketing Strategy and implementation for an Award winning IT company near Rugby? This company's innovative business process software is a market leader in the streamlining of business processes. The role will be to take owner ship of the Marketing department to increase brand awareness and generate sales leads through a variety of digital and traditional channels.
As Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of email channel marketing plan.
- Managing the scheduling, testing and deployment of all lead generation e-mail campaigns.
- Events - budgeting, logistics and delivery.
- External Website updates, press releases, news items, case studies and events.
- Develop automated communications strategy.
- Managing the CRM Prospect database.
For Marketing Executive, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Communicate with senior level stakeholders.
- Can develop and execute marketing strategy.
- Ability to strategies to meet commercial goals.
- Degree level qualification.
- Schedule, arrange and deploy event channel marketing plan.
- Salary: £23,000 £25,000
- Training and development
At BMS Marketing Specialists we really listen to your career aspirations ensuring that we find the right company and the right role for you. Over the years we've built some strong relationships with many exciting brands across both B2B and B2C sectors.
So if you are a keen marketing professional looking for your next marketing job we can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide you with the support advice and guidance to help you get your next marketing job.