Interim Marketing Director
A fantastic Interim Marketing Director opportunity within a not-for-profit organisation is now available within the Derbyshire County.
Leading all strategic and operational marketing and communication across the business while contributing to the wider development and implementation of the organisational strategy, the Interim Marketing Director will also be responsible for leading sales activity to ensure the business has a best in class customer experience.
As the Marketing Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing the brand across multiple channels, with a competitive ROI, to help us gain wider brand recognition and drive its charitable purpose.
- Leading the sales activity while ensuring full understanding of the customer journey.
- Taking lead responsibility for the process of developing the company's long term strategy and business plan in partnership with other Directors.
- Ensuring that the long term strategy and business plan is communicated effectively through a variety of means to residents, staff and external partners.
- In conjunction with CEO and other Directors, developing partnerships with other providers to position the company effectively within the sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Leadership experience at senior level
- Experience developing strategy and business plans in a complex organisation
- Experience driving sales in a complex sales environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire others
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Immediately available to commence work