2 days left
- Job Role
Our client a global investment bank enjoys the title of being an employer of choice. They offer fantastic global career opportunities, training and tailored personal development, supportive and collaborative team, coupled with great personal benefits and amazing bonus paid annually. They keep their clients at the heart of everything they do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to their continued success.
They are now seeking a RFP writer. Request for Proposal writer you will work as part of the UK-based team to collate and craft response documents, ensuring deadlines and risk excellence standards are met.
- Project management of detailed client proposals covering a wide range of products including global custody; accounting; fund administration; trustee & depositary services; and data & analytics
- Sourcing accurate response content
- Managing the response process from kick-off
- Drafting, proof reading and editing content
- Proven experience in the completion of complex due diligence questionnaires and RFP’s
- Experience of writing fund commentary
- Experience with utilising portfolio & performance information ideally in financial services
- Experience of systems – Lipper, FE etc.
As base of £45-£55k, plus great bonus, pension, dental, health plus package. They promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential, this is part of their core company values. It’s also part of their commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
Apply for RFP Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly