PPC and Paid Social Manager
I am looking for a highly motivated, hands-on PPC Manager to join this market leading brand in their London office. The perfect candidate lives & breathes PPC/SEM marketing. You bring a passion for driving results, coupled with strong analytical skills & an ambition to win. This role reports to the Head of Growth/Performance Marketing.
● Channel Ownership:
○ Full ownership of our paid search and paid social advertising across three of our key brands.
○ Transition account management from the PPC agency back in-house
○ Planning and improving account structures in order to maximise performance
○ Championing PPC best practice throughout the accounts
● Channel Strategy:
○ Design and implement innovative strategies to grow conversions while sustaining your target ROAS
○ Continually optimising campaigns to generate as much profit as possible
○ Analysing data daily to spot trends and opportunities and then acting upon them
○ Continually A/B testing and analysing adverts and landing pages
● KPIs & Reporting
● Management: you will have an opportunity to build a 1-2 person team over time.
● 3-5 years hands-on experience directly running PPC (incl. PLA) and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) campaigns.
● Proven track record of producing outstanding growth from your accounts, either agency or client side.
● Phenomenal attention to detail. You love to get right into the weeds and figure out what’s making your campaigns tick.
● Truly outstanding quantitative analysis skills.
● Adaptable and fast learner, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tough goals and tight deadlines.
● Experience in fast-moving, dynamic environments with changing priorities and aggressive deadlines.
● Thorough knowledge and understanding of paid search bid management tools and technologies e.g. DART (preferred), Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
● Good knowledge and understanding of FMPs (e.g. MakeMeReach, Smartly.io, Naningans, Marin)
● Working knowledge of a scripting language strongly preferred but not essential
● 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
● Company bonus scheme
● Life Assurance (4xsalary)
● Contributory Workplace Pension Scheme
● Private Medical scheme
● Health CashPlan Scheme
● Season Ticket Loan
● Eyecare Vouchers
● Childcare vouchers