5 days left
- Job Role
- Insight Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Insight Executive to join one of the world's leading automotive manufacturers. This role (offered on a 12-24 month contract basis) is designed to provide vital market, brand and model insight to the UK marketing team. Working closely with the Head of Insight the Insight Executive is responsible for assessing the results of research studies and transforming the data in to valuable and actionable insight.
- Integrating multiple data sources to give key insights and produce model profiles.
- Provide detailed analysis of automotive market data to identify any ongoing trends.
- Manage relationships with Market Research agencies to keep abreast of new trends and industry developments.
- Respond to ad hoc research & analysis requests.
- Organising quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Manage the research library, oversee the budget and invoicing process.
- Provide regular reports on competitor creative that is available in the public domain.
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in Marketing or Market Research across any industry.
- Exacting attention to detail.
- The ability to interpret and draw conclusions from large volumes of data.
- An organised approach, being able to work to tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in the automotive industry.
On offer in return is a highly competitive basic salary, car scheme, benefits package and the exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's leading car manufacturers.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for Insight Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly