£28K-£35K + excellent benefits
Oxfordshire - commutable from Oxford, Bicester, Chipping Norton, Aylesbury
An exciting opportunity for a public relations and marketing expert working closely with a broader communications team to deliver an integrated marketing strategy for a Christian Charity. This will include communicating the primary goals, increasing the visibility and impact, managing promotional materials, and maintaining brand and reputation.
Requirements of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Significant experience in the marketing or communications field, including some experience of brand management, and a broad knowledge of digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of marketing tactics and experience contributing to and delivering an integrated marketing strategy.
- Experience of working with external companies to produce marketing materials e.g. press, DVDs, etc.
Skills required of the Marketing Coordinator:
- A thorough grasp and experience of database management, as well as experience of using CMS systems and an understanding of data protection requirements.
- Qualified to degree level or above.
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internally and externally, as part of a team and on a one-to-one basis.
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills with an ability to communicate cross-culturally with an internationally diverse team.
- Good numeracy skills together with experience of managing a marketing budget
Please note: as a result of their Christian ethos, this post is covered by a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the organisation.
If you are personable and want to play a key role within a stimulating friendly, inclusive Christian community influencing the communication and marketing strategy then apply now.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.