Digital Communications Manager
We are looking for a creative and adaptable Digital Communications Manager to lead the firm’s digital communications strategy and lead on the firm’s website and social media initiatives.
About the role
• Manage and proactively drive and write content for our key online platforms; website, Twitter, LinkedIn, including the creation of visuals for our social media platforms.
• Advise on and implement online communications and marketing campaigns ensuring that all online communication is brand compliant and consistent with our overall PR and communications objectives.
• Develop and implement effective processes for managing content on the firm’s external website
• Use web analytics to improve and develop content and usage as well as track and report visitor trends to the online platforms.
• Design, develop and implement the firm’s approach to social media, advising on best practice.
• Actively contribute to wider Communications priorities and projects as a senior member of the Communications team.
• Stay up to date with and benchmark new technology with competitors and industry leaders.
• Build internal networks, working directly with partners and others to become the “go to” person on the use of social media including training, enabling them to proactively engage and manage their social media presence.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of online services communications gained from within a professional services environment.
You will have excellent technical knowledge on the firm’s online platforms as well as social media and multimedia online brand; experience of managing and uploading content via a content management system; experience of creating rich media using software such as Photoshop; excellent verbal and written communication skills; accuracy and attention to detail; the ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative; able to challenge yet be diplomatic; have copywriting skills and have good commercial awareness.
CMS is an international organisation with market leading businesses throughout Central and Eastern Europe and beyond. We're also founding members of the CMS organisation of major independent European law firms, which brings ten leading European law firms together under one banner. Together, they have 60 offices across 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South America. Each CMS firm is well established in its own jurisdiction and well versed in multi-jurisdictional projects.
We work hard to be a truly client-focused law firm. That means not just understanding the unique challenges of every market sector, but also providing a service that’s tailored to the needs of each client. Our partners are hands-on and work hard to get closer to clients with everything from joint training initiatives and advice surgeries to visits and social events. What’s more, our teams have the ideal balance of personality and industry expertise to suit the varied needs of our clients.
We're considered more accessible than many of our competitors. Our clients tell us they like working with us and that we're seen as the human face of the law. Independent surveys also reveal that our own people think we're down to earth and that our partners are very approachable.
Working here, you can expect an open, welcoming atmosphere, as well as supportive colleagues who share their expertise. You’ll have the chance not just to progress quickly, but also to make lifelong friends in the process.
We welcome and promote diversity among our staff and we are committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment practice.