Digital Marketing Executive
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
An unrivalled opportunity for an ambitious digital marketing executive to join one of the UKs leading management consultancies. Based in their Central London office, our client works with numerous industry leading brands such as Ted Baker, Dreams, House of Fraser, Monsoon and New Look to name a few!
About the Company...
Since its inception in the late 2000's, our client has managed to fill a long-lasting gap in the market; a consultancy who understands the online retail space and the unique problems faced by these brands. All of their consultants have come from a background in senior head office positions within industry leading ecommerce and multi-channel retailers meaning they understand their needs better than anyone else.
About the Role...
This is a sensational opportunity for rapid learning from some of the industry’s top professionals. If you are an ambitious, aspirational and high-achieving individual you’ll be responsible for the following…
- Working with clients to deliver work across a multitude of channels including but not limited to: SEO, Paid Search, Social, Email and affiliates
- Use data and marketing tool knowledge to develop better targeted, more engaging campaigns to customers and continually improve campaign segmentation and targeted messaging
- Provide analysis based on results from managed campaigns
- To understand Customer Profiling and manage database lists to ensure effective promotional and seasonal targeting
- Data selection, campaign set-up, sign-off and deployment of email campaigns
- Support Client and internal team in generating ideas and designing new triggered campaigns
You’ll be perfect for this opportunity if you have at least 2 years’ experience working for a recognised online retailer within the marketing team and speak English as well as either French, Spanish, German or Italian. But what else would make you stand out for this position?
- Demonstrable, hands-on track record of using digital marketing to transform channel revenue and customer acquisition
- Hands on knowledge of at least one digital marketing discipline, with awareness of other channels and their roles - Display, Affiliates, PPC, SEO and Social Media
- Basic working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Very interested in expanding your knowledge of digital marketing, learning from the industry’s top ecommerce professionals
- Commercially minded, inquisitive and motivated by Client success
- Exquisite Central London office;
- Opportunity to learn from some of the industry’s best;
- Have a real chance to actually make a difference to the business and their clients.
Please contact me, John Lyness, if this role would be perfect for you. Don't forget to quote the reference 2100JL.