Planner - Integrated Agency
Oxfordshire - £30k - £35k
If you have mind of a chess grand master, but prefer the action-packed agency environment to sitting in a park sending pawns to their deaths, then read on…
This agency want an up and coming B2B marketing commander, someone who wants to prove they've got what it takes to organise important cogs in a globally recognised marketing machine. It's a well-oiled machine too, and one that loves it planners so much it could kiss them… Or in the agency's own words, they see planners as absolutely critical to the growth of their company. They want to build their planning department quickly to back up their formidable client service, consultation, creative, data, lead generation, digital and project management personnel. They know what planners are capable of and they want them to help make the service they offer their clients the highest quality it can be.
You've read this far, which means you're serious… It's time to talk tactics and discuss details. As a Planner, you'll be expected to:
- Challenge the client brief to identify problems and opportunities
- Play a key role in positioning and proposition development: Mapping client propositions again market and industry trends.
- Support the creative briefing process through delivering insight and acting as a sounding board through the creative process.
- Brief and manage research projects that have been outsourced to an external agency
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring the virtual client team is involved in responding to the client brief and being the owner of the marketing response back to the client
So, if you're a graduate with some B2B planning experience and you can do everything listed above (and probably more) for them, let's discuss what they can offer you beyond a pay check at the end of the month…
You can expect:
- 25 days' holiday
- Healthcare and Dental cover
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning grants
- Company days away
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Active social committee
The benefits are extensive and the experience of working in such a challenging role within a global agency speaks for itself. It should also be mentioned that the planning department will grow and it'll offer you the chance to grow along with it. If all this peaks your interest - and if you're a solid fit for the role it should - then apply via the Planner link and we can get on with potentially arranging an interview… And don't worry, they have masses of parking.