Head of Press
One of the leading UK retailers is searching for a Head of Press to run their internal communications team.
Well known, pivotal, leaders in the retail market this company have consistently been at the forefront of the high street in the UK over several decades. This company knows retail, they know the ins and out of it and the ever changing UK landscape. They are ground breakers, innovators and have achieved tremendous success along the way.
They are an extremely paced business with a growing client and consumer base as well as having international franchises too.
This position is leading a dedicated team of communications professionals in the business and will work across a vast range of the companies portfolio, it'll be a dynamic and busy position which will require someone to look for new ways to innovative and drive growth for the company as well as enhancing the companies presence and vision.
You'll be a corporate expert, having had experience driving corporate and business strategy out either through brands or within an agency environment. You'll be working in a busy team, managing multiple projects and able to identify and develop different demands of corporate communications. You'll be driven, entrepreneurial and extremely positive.
This role will report directly into the General Manager of the business.
- Manage corp comms for the company
- Work across retail, business, CSR, corporate
- Crisis communications
- Drafting all corporate communications material - speeches, media statements, messaging
- Comfortably at dealing with multiple internal stakeholders and departments
- Working closely with the internal comms team
- Working across the CSR programme and sponsorship strategy
- CEO and Senior leadership profiling
- 8+ years experience
- Corporate comms expert
- Multiple industries however fashion and retail would be ideal
- Excellent written skills
- Experienced in crisis comms
- Comfortable working with senior leadership and CEOs
- Fantastic understanding of the corporate / business press
For more information please do get in touch.