Senior Web Analyst
An exciting NEW role is available within a premium fashion retailer in central London.
If you are dynamic, innovate with a passion for data? Then this role could be for you!
The role of Senior Data Analyst is a newly created role which has been created as part of the business focus and commitment to improving their Digital platform.
The successful candidate will integral to the development of the business and should they make this role successful there will be the opportunity to build the analytics team further.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take vast amounts of data in raw formats and translate into a digestible information for stakeholders to use for actionable strategies
- Work with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others as necessary
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports for the highest quality of standards
- Support the wider digital team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting including activities such as: campaign analysis including working with team on multivariate testing and reporting with a focus on PPC, SEO, affiliate, display
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Must have advanced expertise using Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites
- An expert of Web analysis tools such as Google Analytics etc
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- An understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment is a bonus
If you are interested in more details on this role please apply with your CV or via this advert and I will be in touch if you're suitable
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.