3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
A truly unique opportunity to work for industry leaders who provide student accommodation is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their Sales and Marketing department.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to fast-track their career and work for an agile business and deliver marketing support that coverts demand into sales in line with company objectives. The ideal candidate would have worked in a B2C setting within Travel, Hospitality or Property with exceptional understanding of tailoring content to a target audience and brand consistency.
Day to day duties include:
- Keep website up to date with regular content and promotional messages
- Demonstrate excellent copy writing skill set with the ability to invoke interest and drive traffic through various mediums (both offline and online)
- Support and overlook campaigns whilst making recommendation
- Manage and overlook print and distribution of all marketing collateral
- Attend fairs and roadshows as and when required
- Immediately available who has experience of Google analytics and StarRez
- Excellent communication skill set - written and verbal
- Commercially minded - ideally worked in Education, Property, Hospitality or Travel
Please note, ad hoc travel will be required for this role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly