Social Media Marketing Executive
- Develop the social media strategy to market global events based around digital technology
- Join a forward-thinking and rapidly expanding business in their Central London offices
- Fast-paced, fun organisation looking for an ambitious social media specialist
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a growing and forward-thinking organisation in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will become a valued member of the marketing team in this newly-created position and will be expected to work with editorial and publishers to leverage content to use across both organic and paid social media channels to position the organisation as thought leaders and generate relevant leads. The Social Media Marketing Executive will develop a social calendar and manage all social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ so an understanding of platforms such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck is a must. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this person may also get involved in various campaigns across other channels if support is needed. This person will need to be commercial and analytical, able to track and report on social campaigns, and identify opportunities across currently unused channels.
Responsibilities for the position of Social Media Marketing Executive:
- Manage all social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ to promote the organisations global events
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop the social communications calendar
- Liaise with editorial teams to acquire and curate content based around the company's publications
- Organise postings and paid social media to engage and acquire leads for sales teams
- Identify possible opportunities and generate activity across social platforms
- Provide support across other marketing channels if needed
- A minimum of 6 months commercial marketing experience is essential
- Experience of digital marketing activities with knowledge and exposure of social channels being desirable
- Exceptional copywriting skills with the ability to produce engaging content
- Previous experience in a B2B environment beneficial
- Educated to degree level would be beneficial
- Numerate and analytical
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to liaise with wider marketing and sales teams
- MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: With great offices based in Central London, this organisation is at the heart of innovation in the digital technology industry. They have plans for massive growth and are looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive to support with the promotion of their global events to increase brand presence and create business opportunities.
The Package for Social Media Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £21,000
- Bonus: £3,000
- Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Social Media Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.