Account Manager (Digital/Social Media) - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – to £35k
3 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Account Manager (Digital/Social Media) - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – to £35k with excellent benefits
Progressive, central London boutique digital agency is seeking an ambitious Account Manager to work on two agency accounts and two stunning FMCG brands.
The agency are a brand building agency with a specialism in digital and social media agency that challenges the convention of the traditional agency model. They are 30 people strong and come from eclectic backgrounds that make an amazing squad producing magical work for their clients.
They may be small but are perfectly formed and pack a big punch! They are bright, hardworking and committed to a new phase of growth within the agency that will take them from hidden gem to the agency clients want to work with, talent want to work in and one their peers respect and look up to.
The Account Manager Role
The agency are seeking a talented and experienced Account Manager with strong project management skills. You need to be confident managing content production whilst also being comfortable in a client-facing role.
Much of your time will be spent managing and coordinating projects ensuring that they are running smoothly – on time, on budget and within the defined scope. You will need to ensure that the internal, external and client teams and stakeholders are clear on project progression and informed on their actions.
As a small agency they are happy to get stuck in at every level, from leading client meetings to administration and so the Account Manager must be adaptable with a proactive not reactive outlook.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the communications planning, implementation and measurement of the campaigns. The agency are looking for a driver who will make things happen and take the accounts to the next level, not a passenger who will simply manage the account – it’s an important distinction for them.
Commercial acumen and the ability to run budgets is a prerequisite. You will be expected to develop project estimates thoroughly and accurately as well as manage wider client budgets.
The work that the agency produces is of course very important to them. Therefore an intimate understanding of the category and the clients business and brand are crucial in ensuring that the work that they produce meets the brief and exceeds the clients’ expectations. An eye for a good idea and the ability to be additive to ideas are skills they expect from everyone at the agency.
A background in production as well as a strong understating of social media management is desired but not essential.
Account Manager Skills Required
As well as all the usual attributes of a good Account Manager (hard-working, attention-to-detail, personable and professional, passionate about our industry, good with people and clients, financially astute, excellent written and verbal skills), you will be expected to be adept and confident in executing the following tasks:
• Strong project management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask – high levels of accurate project administration – scheduling, resource planning, coordination, financial processes etc.
• High standards of delivery across all tasks from admin documents to creative requirements – attention to detail and the ability to review / QA projects and work with an open mind are crucial.
• An understanding of digital / social media channels and the application of them – you need to live in the channels, understand the channels and then apply this to the target consumer and brand.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with clients and colleagues
• Commercial acumen and the ability to execute financial tasks accurately – detailed and accurate scoping and estimating as well as wider budget management and an understanding of the importance of margins and resource utilisation.
• Pro-activity and added value to client and the agency generally – the agency are passionate about what they do so tend to go the extra mile for their clients regularly.
• Surprising and delighting clients and taking problems off their desk whilst ensuring there is a direct benefit to the client is crucial.
• A strategic, insightful and clever mind – there are no passengers at the agency.
• They expect all team members whatever their role to add value at every stage of the project.
• The ability to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all campaigns – an analytical mind and the ability to understand the impact of the projects and campaigns that you run.
• Show confidence and clarity in all communications written and verbal – clear and concise communications are critical to the smooth running of projects and ensuring resources are running efficiently and effectively.
• Dedication, commitment, innovation, passion and professionalism, everyday – the agency love what they do and you should to. Often the line between professional and personal life can become blurred. The agency respect and appreciate this.
The agency really value their employees and take professional development very seriously. You will have regular and thorough reviews along with investment from the agency in areas for development.
They strive for everyone to feel valued and appreciated for the impact that they are able to make to the agency.
• Salary – to £35k (depending on experience)
• 25 days holiday (plus free days on birthday and at 2 days off at Xmas)
There are other little perks too – like a monthly agency lunch, away days in lovely locations (last year they went to Madrid for the weekend), regular cocktails and curry sessions, long service awards, etc - but hey, it’s all just part of the job!
Excellent role, unbelievable agency. Account Managers with strong digital and social media experience please send us your CV today.
Apply for Account Manager (Digital/Social Media) - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – to £35k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly