Recruitment Consultant job to join leading recruitment agency in London
Recruitment Consultant Job
Competitive salary and commission
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, career driven individual to join one of the leading recruitment agencies. The job as a recruitment consultant is within the London Commerce & Industry Marketing and Sales Teams in the companies largest UK office.
The Marketing and Sales team enjoyed massive growth throughout 2015 and is again expecting to grow revenues again this financial year. With a fantastic start to the year and both teams achieving personal best fees, the London Commerce & Industry market is booming and Marketing and Sales are ready to capitalise on this.
The team is currently 13 strong and made up of highly motivated and ambitious staff. You will form a crucial part of the team and key to your role will be taking the lead in developing business relationships with existing and new clients and utilising the cross specialisms links within the office to leverage opportunities to develop future business. You will need to look at how you can get closer to customers, attract the best talent and promote excellent customer service. You will be given a warm desk which has strong existing relationships that have been developed over a number of years across a range of industries and clients. The volume of work coming in is exceeding what the current consultants can deliver on and therefore these are exciting times to be joining the business.
To be considered for the job you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Precious experience as a recruitment consultation or within a business development job
- Be able to demonstrate you have been successful in building a desk
- You will be able to provide examples of exceptional service delivery to both clients and candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in business development and building a desk
- Ambitious, tenacious, resilient and confident with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to portray a persistent, persuasive and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective listening and enquiry abilities, both in-person and via telephone
- Able to cope with pressure and meet targets
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- You must be passionate about candidate generation - this is a division where job flow is abundant but good quality candidates are in high demand.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing brand with ambitious plans. You will be based in the largest UK office and will give you access to develop relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
Please apply today to be considered.