Senior Propositions Manager - IT Managed Services
Something new has arisen, a chance to become part of a completely new division established within a major telecoms and technology business. This division is focused on developing products and services to meet the needs of mid-market business customers (companies of 500 to 5,000 employees).
The role they're looking to appoint here is as a Senior Propositions Manager, working on IT Managed Service solutions.
Because of the nature of the business at the moment you will be joining something that's relatively green-field but backed by a huge business engine and large suit of potential solutions for you to develop from.
Your remit will be to initially understand the needs and interests of the mid-tier markets, looking at both industry specific needs and much broader market interests, then develop a range of scalable and repeatable solutions which meet those different sector and customer's needs.
You will own everything from the business case through to the delivery, pulling together virtual teams from across the business to achieve the end goal. On top of this will be go-to-market, with you setting pricing strategies and margin management, key messaging and ensuring that's translated clearly with the sales force, as well as what the process and customer experience is excellent in execution too.
This is a business with ambition, looking to enter the market at pace with a portfolio of innovative propositions which meet and exceed customer expectations, and thereby also deliver business results.
This opportunity will really suit a self-starter with ambition, drive and determination. There's real opportunity available here and a chance to be part of something new with huge potential to achieve big results.
Role: Senior Propositions Manager - IT Managed Services
Location: Can be based anywhere in the UK, so long as you're able to get into London at least 1 day a week
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000
Benefits: ~£5k car allowance, 10% on target bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and blue-chip benefits package
- Experience and understanding of managed IT service solutions - developing propositions in this space and bringing them to market
- Telco or IT service provider related sector experience
- You have a keen understanding of the various technology options out there across Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, etc. as well as potentially IT re-seller markets like Compuserve, etc.
- You have a keen eye for market and customer insight, how to utilise it to commercial advantage in the development of new propositions
- A great commercial mindset - thinking in terms of customer need, pricing strategies, value and return.
- Corporate/customer direct sales force environment - not one that's sold through contact centre operations
- Comfortable presenting to prospective clients and acting as the subject matter expert (it's infrequent this will be needed, but it does happen)
- Evidence of leading virtual teams in the delivery of new propositions/products to market
- Got to have a reasonable technical knowledge and understanding of the technologies in this space
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.