Mobile Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Mobile Project Manager with solid experience in mobile software development working on mid-large sized clients. This person will have great understanding of the creative and technical process and a track record of delivering agile projects.
- Develop, manage and document all production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates and budgets for client proposals and assigned projects
- Focus on prevention of overrun
- Deliver outputs in line with project plans, costs and client expectations
- Manage risks and change requests
- Work closely with Account Managers and the project team to ensure tasks are assigned and progress is monitored
- Coordinate input from all team members including third party supplies to ensure successful deliver
- 2 years solid Project Management experience in mobile software development working on mid to large sized clients
- A track record of delivering agile projects
- An ambitious and driven individual, determined to work hard to succeed
- Ideally experience of working with Retail clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency with an award-winning technology focused leadership team, they are offering a competitive basic salary plus benefits and you will be working in a brand new office with a fantastic view of London's skyline.